Specialty cut flowers...seasonal and locally grown
Welcome to Raspberry Hill Farm. We are a small family farm in northern Colorado specializing in specialty cut flowers. Contact us for flowers for your special event, find our flowers at the Larimer County Farmers’ Market, or purchase a flower share here.
Why Buy Local Flowers?
- Your purchase of local flowers supports the local economy.
- They have a small carbon footprint, using less energy for transportation, refrigeration, and storage.
- They are truly fresh. Imported flowers are often stored a week or more before arriving at the store, reducing quality and vase life. Our flowers are usually picked no more than 24 hours before they are in your hands.
- They smell better. Flowers grown for shipping purposes have been bred for features that allow them to travel well. Unfortunately, they often lose their unique fragrance in the process.
- They make you feel better! Flowers reduce stress, improve your mood, and brighten your day!
“The flowers are still looking gorgeous! How do you get them to last so long?” — recipient of Raspberry Hill Farm birthday bouquet, 2011