Who We Are
Raspberry Hill Farm is a small family farm located on 14 acres in northern Colorado, just south of the Wyoming border, about 15 miles from downtown Fort Collins.
We specialize in growing high quality long-lasting specialty cut flowers, seasonally and sustainably grown. We grow over 150 different varieties, from old fashioned favorites to unique and unusual new varieties. During the growing season, our gardens are overflowing with the gorgeous colors, delightful fragrances, and striking textures of our beautiful flowers.
The cut flowers and foliage grown on our farm are a combination of annuals, perennials, herbs, and shrubs, with many native varieties. Flowers are generally available from mid-May through September or October, but because we are always dependent on Mother Nature, we can’t guarantee specific flowers for specific dates. We will do our best to provide the flowers you request.
Where We’ve Been:
- Grand Opening of the Outdoor Kitchen, Gardens on Spring Creek
- Fall Harvest Brew Fest, Fort Collins
- Blue and Green Ball, Sustainable Living Fair
- Angel House Field 2 Table Fundraiser
- Farm Dinners @ Grant Family Farms
- Weddings, birthdays, memorial services, family reunions, picnics, and parties!